Monday, April 18, 2011

"The Inspirational Sunrise"

Every Morning i get up i used to feel ...oh why cant i sleep for more time.But i used to get up because of my mothers shouting's.Every day the same thing follows.Being brought up in a bramin family i used to get up after sunrise and do my daily rituals,for which i used to get big shouting's ....From that day i decided to do something to get up early.I tried to set up alarm and get up early but in the morning i used to stop it and sleep for more time.My mother used to say always"Have you seen sun rising at least once" I used to just ignore her words and move on .But do you all also think that you should get up and see sunrise daily ? I thought ok,let me see sunrise at least once.I tried and tried,hard and hard to wake up early but i couldn't get up early.
Then I decided to visit my farm house where ppl wake you up early,Finally i went on a holiday there and what i saw in the morning was a wonder..."The Inspirational Sunrise" Today I am not enough old but ,i am getting up early to see sunrise ,though being a youth i insist all those to see him rise form a small kid to an old person.
That moment was captured in my heart through my lens..




2 comments:

  1. copied the title of my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the title dude it dosent matter ....ur my frd ...u can copy my title too if u wish !

    ReplyDelete