Sunday, April 17, 2011

" My first Click "

I was excited wen i opened my camera form the box as my present for my !2th b'day ..my dad gave me telling i am giving u your life for the second time....putting it in milk or water is your's ! I know you all will now be wondering what is milk and water.Milk meaning "best" and water meaning "ok". I started it without knowing what is a right way to hold it.My dad told me i have given u a tool with which u can show your feelings without speaking a "WORD" .From that day i have never stopped thinking camera is my life partner.Which means she is all for me ..as voda fone says whereever you go it follows me.
My first click was this " Aebbe Falls " ......
Every time i click i fell i am clicking an entire life within my frame !
Hope i do this till the end of my life ....

  

2 comments: